At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a talented and experienced Full Stack .NET Developer to join our online development team in our India studio. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
With the rapid growth of Grand Theft Auto Online, and other long-term Social Club plans, the successful candidate will be working on bleeding edge technology with an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player and have excellent communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about games, eager for new challenges, and ready to continue our legacy of creating the greatest games in the world.
WHAT WE DO
- We create connected experiences that are found across our game franchises.
- We create online services for our games, including matchmaking, cloud saves, player stats, leaderboards, and more.
- We improve existing features as well as architect new solutions to support the development of the Social Club community and website.
- We create innovative in-game experiences, including user-generated content.
- We build services and tools that support our consumer-facing experiences and our internal business needs.
- We create companion apps for our games, including second screen experiences on mobile, tablet and the web.
- Integrating front-end applications with ASP.NET MVC and WebApi (C#).
- Web performance optimization.
- Collaboration with other Rockstar technology teams across our worldwide studios.
- A degree in computer science and 3+ years of experience in professional web development.
- Proficient in C#.
- Solid experience with T-SQL.
- Experience with source control, preferably Perforce
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Application of software development best practices.
- Knowledge and application of web security best practices.
- Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team.
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Prior experience with Redis, MongoDb, RabbitMQ and automated testing.
- Experience authoring for mobile devices.
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications.
- Exposure to Elasticsearch and Python desirable.
- Knowledge of Rockstar’s game titles and passion for playing videogames.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.