At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is looking for passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our QA team. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio Bangalore, India.
WHAT WE DO
- Ensure the product quality of Rockstar releases to an industry leading standard.
- Create and work through comprehensive test plans to ensure everything is functioning correctly.
- Write up bug reports when required; concisely explaining issues and providing required information and attachments.
- Work cohesively with other departments to gain a full understanding of all systems in test.
- Test games and applications across various platforms, gaining an extensive knowledge of each.
- Find, reproduce, and accurately report issues in detailed bug reports.
- Carry out examination and revision of reported issues.
- Provide clear and concise critical analysis and feedback, when requested.
- Participate in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas and helping others when needed.
- Learn about and adhere to our internal systems, software and processes.
- Knowledge and experience of Rockstar’s recent titles.
- Competent gaming ability.
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry.
- Good general PC knowledge, including experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Good standard of written English.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- The ability to concisely present complex information via bug reports.
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to become quickly accustomed to various in-house software systems.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively, respecting others' opinions.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Degree level educated.
- Previous industry experience.
- Knowledge of current generation games consoles, PCs and mobile devices.
- Experience with a variety of database software.
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age and above.
- This is a two-stage application process. You will first be asked to complete a video interview; from which you may be asked to attend an in-studio interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.