At RAPP, with unrivalled depth of expertise in first-party data, we’ve been observing and cataloguing real people’s lives for 50 years. In today’s world the balance of power has shifted and customers are in control which is why we put people and their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR – Consumer-Managed Relationships. We create marketing that matters and RAPP’s expertise in data and marketing sciences gives us and our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions and actual interactions. Our process reflects how real people think; we balance the left brain and the right – and we do our best work when we bring Precision and Empathy into balance. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology.
RAPP is proud to employ over 1000 talented people across US, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai and we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision.
RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom and is part of the DAS Group of Companies.
This is the best job in the world. Your chance to spend all day creating content and campaigns that are funny, engaging, totally unexpected and massively shareable.
We’re looking for a smart, versatile and dynamic person who not only knows their twitter cards from their magic posts, but also how to create content that could work across any medium. You’ll be working alongside one of our extremely talented art directors within the creative department.
Equal parts geek, writer, film-maker and ideas junkie, you’ll be coming up with innovative content that gets you, and us, noticed. This role would be perfect for someone with drive and ambition who wants to win awards for their amazing and newsworthy ideas.
- Working as one half of a creative team with an art director, you will originate concepts for a variety of channels including websites, social campaigns, apps, banners and videos.
- You will also write both long and short copy for the campaigns you create.
- Presenting ideas both internally and to clients and taking comments on board.
- Challenging yourself to win awards for your work and being an active part of a creative department that constantly strives to produce award-winning ideas.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You should have a good grounding and some commercial experience of working as a copywriter and/or social creative within an agency environment.
- You should understand and be excited about the digital world and have a hunger for it, which stretches outside of your working hours.
- You should be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- You should have examples in your portfolio/on your site.
- Preferably, you should have at least a basic grasp of video production.
- A good knowledge of Premiership football and entertainment would be a bonus.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- You should be a good fit with the RAPP cultural values: get curious, stay restless, celebrate hard, be ready, and most importantly, jump in.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or by yourself, sometimes against tight deadlines.
- Keenly interested in emerging technologies and the digital environment.
- Keeps up to date with competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered by other agencies.
- An excellent eye for detail and a love of their craft.