We've been building since day one a diverse and ready to cross the oceans team and mindset with the most innovative professionals in their field. We are not only committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions to help our clients build their products. We want to promote change in how the world deals with financial services and impact millions of lives.
We are a Remote-first company, so yes, you can work pretty much from anywhere. But if you still need to go to the office every now and then, we currently have three offices located in Brazil (São Paulo), The USA (Austin), The UK (Bristol) and Singapore.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investment companies in the market, such as SoftBank, Amazon, Accel, B3, Falabella Ventures, Headline, PruVen and Redpoint eventures.
What you'll do
- • Support Operational team and squads to solve operational issues;
• Work close to Engineering Team to identify operations issues and bring to the squads to improve the products/features;
• Be the key person to support the efficiency between engineering, product and customers;
• Development support materials and documentation about the product business and processes that involve the operation process;
• Help Product and Engineering Team to support the customer implementation;
• Work close to the customers and IT Governance team to support the Product Manager on customers cards;
• Building and iterating on systems that inform the tech team of key user issues and seeing through their resolutions;
• Creating accountability systems that better track and circulate the status of feature development to inform internal teams;
• Summarizing trends and themes from feature requests, support tickets, and churn reasons;
• Compiling reports on recent feature requests and upcoming launches to share with internal stakeholders.
• Support POM management of projects related to feature development and maintenance that sit within the product, engineering, and design teams
• Gathering and analyzing product data, surfacing to relevant teams to inform the direction and understanding of key features
What we expect from you
- • Strong payments background;
• SQL, Jira and measuments tools knowledge;
• Data-driven thinking;
• Critical thinking, excellent collaboration and communication skills;
• Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with one team and across multiple teams;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise, adaptable to the appropriate audience in a business environment;
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, reporting and development of data-driven recommendations to inform strategic decisions;
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Meal & Food vouchers
- Remote work financial support
- Life Insurance
- Medical and Odontological Assistance
- Employee child care benefit: daycare
- Vidalink partnership
- Day off (Birthday)
- Support for studying languages
- 50% off AWS and GCP certifications
More about Pismo
Jump into the waves of transformation
Our story started in 2016, back on the California seaside, a place called Pismo beach.
The place was not only an inspiration to our name but also to how we see our contribution to the world.The smallest part of an ocean is a drop. Several drops together form waves. And waves are the energy of movement, of transformation. They represent the power of change in a fluid and organic way.
At Pismo, each of us are powerful drops embodying a huge wave of change in payments and banking.
Our core values
Total trust philosophy
Trust is one of the main pillars of our business. We don't take shortcuts. We are honest, honest and ethical. We always seek to be aligned and communicate with transparency. We believe in each other, teach, learn and value those who have the courage to be vulnerable.
Minimum friction experience
Fluid, clear and cautious communication is important to our company. The customer is our most precious asset, we care for your success, we pay attention to all the details and we understand that, with a sense of ownership, we can anticipate problems and solve them in an innovative way.
State of-the-art technology
We are a reference in the technologies, tools and practices we use. We understand that being aware of everything new is an important factor in breaking barriers and opening new paths. Constant updating is a relevant factor, we are able to provide a product of the highest quality, stability and reliability.
Challenge the status quo
We are disruptive, we do not cling to what has already been created. We are innovators, not followers. We look for the best solution for each problem and not the easy way. Walking the conventional or common sense path is not enough.
Pismo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pismo does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. Pismo also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.