We are seeking an experienced Information Security Officer of IXT, the B2B insurance technology arm of OneDegree. You are mainly responsible for the ISMS in Taiwan Office, and will work closely with SRE team. In addition, OneDegree's affiliate company, Cymetrics, is a team that specializes in website penetration testing. You can interact directly with security engineers to learn firsthand about various IT vulnerabilities and defense methods.
OneDegree has always been at the forefront of information technology in the insurance industry. Here, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and improve your technical skills with cloud engineers and security engineers, including:
- A fully cloud-based infrastructure
- Highly integrated application systems with various cloud-native resources
- Mature resilience monitoring and continuous optimization thinking
IXT by OneDegree, is located throughout Asia. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to discuss relevant topics with information security personnel from major insurance companies and fintech companies domestically and abroad, expanding your horizons.
If you are passionate about the power and possibilities that technology can unlock and are looking to deliver high-impact solutions to transform the industry, come join us!
IXT Landing page: https://theixt.com/
Our Tech Blog: https://medium.com/onedegree-tech-blog
- Conducting risk assessment and exception management on the infra, application, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness, and third-party.
- Conducting SAST and DAST per internal request.
- Conducting cybersecurity training and drill.
- Conducting cybersecurity Internal Control Self-Assessment (ICSA)
- Manage security alerts triggered by Microsoft Defender Suite.
- Updating the cybersecurity policy and documents to reflect the up-to-date security baseline
- Bachelor’s degree,
- 1 to 3+ years of ISMS experience,
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 qualifications is preferred.
To us, people are our greatest asset, and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
Work Life Balance is a must
- 15 days annual leaves (pro-rata for partial month at first year)
- 5 days full-pay sick leaves, 3 days menstrual leaves
- Health check subsidy
- Ergonomic-design chair and fully-equipped devices for work
Grow together & keep learning
- Conferences & external subsidy
- Learning clubs to share technical skill (e.g: Frontend/Backend tech sharing, Product Management...etc)
Work Hard, Play even Harder
- Various entertainment & sports clubs, attend basketball clubs today, and play board game tomorrow!
- Snacks & beverage to refill your energy anytime