OneDegree Tech Blog: https://medium.com/onedegree-tech-blog
- Development of manual and automated software tests, record test results, analyze test failures, and report and raise issues to the team where appropriate.
- Analyze requirement specifications, define acceptance criteria, and ensure traceability between requirements and test coverage.
- Attend key Agile ceremonies, peer reviews on test conditions, test cases, test procedures and test scripts.
- Provide input to team documentation, including test planning, strategies, and bug reports.
- Propose/implement improvements that result in increased efficiency and a reduction of risk.
- Develops knowledge of testing tools, environments and other applicable technology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Drive and enthusiasm about testing and software development.
- Good written and oral communications.
- Phone interview
- Onsite Interview: 1-1.5hours
- 1 hours meet with hiring managers
- 0.5 hour meet with HR
To us, people are our greatest asset, and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
Work Hard, Play even Harder
- Various entertainment & sports clubs, attend basketball clubs today, and play board game tomorrow!
- Snacks & beverage to refill your energy anytime