Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Reporting to: Team Lead
Location: We have UK offices in Hammersmith and Nottingham, but will also consider remote working
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over £390 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. As we continue to grow we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us to reshape business finance and continue to support our partners and customers in the underserved SME market.
We are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 as one of the 100 fastest growing fintechs in the UK for two years running.
Who are we?
We are the Business Technology team who manage the internal systems that our business teams across the globe depend on. We exist to deliver delightful experiences to our colleagues to empower them to provide world class experiences to our customers and partners.
There are currently 5 of us based across offices in Nottingham, London or Home including a Technical Product Owner and 4 System Developers who specialise in different areas.
Who are you?
You are an ambitious developer, specialising in Salesforce, looking to join a team that are transforming how this tool is used within our business.
You are a highly efficient communicator able to get your message across using the most effective medium available.
You are confident working with ambiguity and can balance urgency to deliver against the importance of providing an effective solution.
What will you be doing here?
- Creating complex workflows
- Creating triggers
- APEX development
- Development of Visualforce pages and Lightning components
- Integration with other systems
- Testing and implementing applications
- Producing technical documentation
- Performing reviews of the data
- Providing technical plans/solutions to business teams
- Developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient
- Reviewing custom developed code and making necessary technical adjustments
- Experience working with other platforms than SF
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides our employees access to industry-leading opportunity. We are proud to have been recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing. We are a values-driven and culturally diverse community and we welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation or background.
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials