We are looking for a UX Project Coordinator who will provide support to the UX and Product Teams who are responsible for making continuous improvements to iHerb’s overall user experience and enhancing the end to end customer journey. The UX Project Coordinator will work closely with the Program Manager, Digital Experience to help manage projects, workflow, and cross functional alignment related to UX and Product initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the coolest innovative team leaders at iHerb in helping to drive and make sure that projects are on target.
In this role you will:
- Help coordinate Product & UX Team projects throughout requirement gathering, scoping, design, and development stages
- Work with Product Managers, UX designers, and key stakeholders to determine best practices and align on development roadblocks for specific deliverables
- Assist with creating and communicating clear and attainable project objectives, requirements, work plans, timelines, and success metrics to support successful product launches
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments (including Marketing, Purchasing, Global Logistics, and Software Engineering teams) to collect information/feedback and manage execution of changes within the appropriate deadlines
- Proactively help with refinement and integration of new & existing processes to support continuous improvement in team alignment, collaboration, efficiency and workflow
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following to be considered:
- Two (2) years of experience as a Program or Project Coordinator leading delivery for large, cross-functional projects related to Digital Experience, preferably with an ecommerce company.
- Background in Product Management/Development and UX Design and experience in desktop, mobile web and mobile app product experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and Asana software
- Experience and understanding of G-Suite tools: Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Extremely proactive, self-motivated, and agile with high degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership
- Team player with a collaborative mindset, as well as exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
If this sounds like a good fit based on your experience. Please apply! We are looking forward to having a conversation with you!
iHerb is a leading global e-commerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.