Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Client Sales Representative to our SMB team in Buenos Aires!
This role is to join the SSLatam SMB team, responsible for managing a key portfolio of small and medium businesses in Argentina, Chile and Mexico.
As a Client Sales Representative (SMB Sales), you will be expected to bring in significant new business to Gympass on a quarterly basis.
You will be expected to qualify leads, be responsible for understanding the clients needs, presenting the Gympass solution, and managing negotiations, as well as supporting other teams in the internal processes to make our region grow.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team.
- Dealing with Inbound and/or Outbound strategies in consultative sales;
- Meet virtually in a call or video conference;
- Develop proposals for different types (sizes and sectors) of companies to understand how our product can fit the reality of each one of them;
- Work and overcome goals and challenges that the Client Sales sector constantly faces in routine, searching better results
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous experience as Inside Sales, in a technology or SaaS company is a plus;
- Be able to persuade and negotiate at all levels with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to hear and analyze scenarios by different sizes of companies; enjoy challenges and motivated to overcome them every day;
- Have multitasking skills in managing and executing accounts and opportunities pipeline;
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Gympass revenue;
- Knowledge in Hubspot is a plus;
- Intermediate English;
- Strong identification with the company's values;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.