Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Senior Director, SMB Programs to our Client Sales team in the US!
You will support our B2B SMB hyper-growth journey which has reached more than 10 countries and over 4,000 cities - and is close to 30% of our revenues. This mission critical position reports directly to the Global Vice President of SMB, works closely with cross functional business partners and will play a pivotal global role in continuing the acceleration of our SMB business through driving innovation with data insights, transforming operational processes, and orchestrating strategic initiatives across product, marketing and sales.
- Maximize the Lifetime Value and Optimize our Customer Acquisition Cost for the SMB business globally across the end-to-end journey of the B2B sales and expansion funnel. This role will have a unique position in the organization - developing a strategic, holistic view of the entire process of generating business with SMB accounts around the world. You will:
- Lead the interface with marketing to optimize the generation of qualified leads (definition of Ideal Customer profile - ICP, conversions, ROI, etc)
- Optimize the entire net new sales funnel (from online buy flow conversion to direct and indirect sales cycles, team productivity, pricing, GTM by region / industry, etc.)
- Accelerate results in the expansion and retention funnel of existing customers (Achieving first value after sale, optimizing revenue via upsell, expansion & cross sell and reducing churn).
- Partner with sales leadership to develop the team’s business plan, business insights, process improvement and go-to-market strategy, becoming the trusted strategic advisor to management.
- Participate in and help steer global initiatives as needed and ensure that they are rolled out effectively to the sales and success teams globally.
- Lead and project-manage global projects within and across teams to maximize SMB enterprise revenue including but not limited to special offers, pricing & discounting strategies
- Drive operational improvements for the team, including optimizing resource allocation across Sales teams, measuring progress against goals, and facilitating management discussions and decisions.
- Design, conduct, and analyze experiments to quantify the impact of product and operation changes
- Formulate and define analytics solution objectives and technical requirements based on user needs, an understanding of business processes, and advanced analytic models
- Summarizes complex ideas by developing visual models to display insights to simplify user experience and communicate the analytics solution to the appropriate stakeholders
- Apply statistical, machine learning and econometric models on datasets to: i) measure results and outcomes of our current models and product strategies, ii) optimize user experience while minimizing fraud/risks
- Partner closely with Commercial teams globally (Client Sales and Client Success), Product, Engineering, UX Research, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Analytics teams to shape product strategy and to drive initiatives to maximize total lifetime value of our SMB B2B contracts
- Develop metrics to guide product development, and create dashboards for key performance indicators and deep dive to understand the drivers
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of extensive experience in a high paced environment (management consulting, high-growth startups, global b2b companies) driving topline and/or profitability initiatives at scale
- Demonstrated success in managing cross functional project through to execution with demonstrable KPIs
- Proven track record of driving insights and making decisions based on data
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis
- The skill to distill and summarize complex ideas succinctly in verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple streams, handle pressure and meet targets in a hyper-growth environment, while having a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with international teams, presenting to executive leadership, building business cases and proving out the results
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We want Gympassers to live healthier and happier lives, both in and out of work. That's why we have a comprehensive Total Rewards approach that encompasses benefits, compensation and personal growth opportunities within a high-performance, inclusive, and supportive environment.
In New York, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, and Washington, the annual base salary range for this role is USD $158,413 - $198,000. The base salary range for other locations may vary. Actual base salary will be dependent on geographic location, relevant experience, skills, qualifications and/or other job-related factors. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible to participate in our annual bonus plan, and our performance-based stock option program.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
Our offices are in New York, LA, and Houston. You can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Missouri, New Hampshire, Texas, Tennessee, Illinois, California, Colorado, Utah, Washington, or California.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days PTO per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Click here for descriptions of our Gympass US benefits!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.