Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring an Anaplan Lead to our Finance team in Argentina
In this role you will be responsible for our planning/modeling tool (Anaplan), leading a team with the mission to leverage its use across the company, bringing our planning, forecasting & reporting cycles to the next level.
- Be an Anaplan ambassador, leveraging its use throughout the company as the main tool for planning and results tracking;
- Manage and mentor a high performing team in a constantly changing environment, developing their skills and setting them up for success in the organization;
- Identify opportunities to improve current business cases/models, guaranteeing a robust, user friendly tool for all stakeholders involved in planning cycles and actual vs. budget tracking;
- Build new models as business demand arises;
- Automate recurrent analysis and push them to reporting tools, improving proper audience’s visibility;
- Build dashboards given user requirements;
- Push for system integrations, partnering with other cross-functional teams (Finance, Data Analytics, People) to understand requirements and possibilities;
- Partnering with other verticals within the team and other finance teams to leverage tools’ use and improving processes efficiency;
- Manage requests, prioritizing projects that are most impactful to the company;
- Improve area’s efficiency by challenging current processes and tools and proposing new ones.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience as FP&A Manager/Specialist or similar roles, especially working with financial modeling and multidimensional data structure;
- Experience with financial modeling systems and tools, Anaplan is a plus;
- Understanding functional and non-functional business requirements and how they translate into financial models;
- Advanced/Fluent English skills;
- A track record of high performance in fast-paced environments, with a results-oriented mindset, being able to quickly adapt to new demands on a daily basis;
- Hands-on and flexible manager, being able to foster good working relationships, at the same time partnering and supporting teams, and also constructively challenging their daily work;WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong. At Gympass, we welcome and celebrate your authentic self.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.