Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Regional Revenue Marketing Director to our Marketing team in London!
The Regional Revenue Marketing Director will lead the strategic vision and optimization of both B2B demand generation/field marketing and B2C strategic user growth in the EU, with specific focus on the UK, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
On the B2B side, the Director will be responsible for driving a growth marketing engine, from lead generation and marketing qualification to SQL and closed/won ARR for Enterprise accounts. They will partner closely with our Business Development and Sales teams and will support both direct and indirect growth channels.
On the B2C side, the Director will be responsible for selecting key client accounts to execute hyper-targeted strategic user growth campaigns. They will own the expansion of account penetration (members and subscribers) and increased member growth revenue, working closely with our client success and wellbeing engagement teams.
Their team will also own the regional physical event calendar, coordinating all events within the region for both prospects and clients.
This role will coach and manage a team of high-performing marketers to ensure full coverage across all primary countries within their region. The Director will own the budget and tactic/channel breakdown, including but not limited to: content and landing page production, content syndication, sponsored partnerships and co-branding, direct mail, event and webinar programs, and review site profiles/campaigns.
This leader will be responsible for all roll-up reporting for the region, measuring B2B metrics (leads, MQLs, opportunities, pipeline, AER) and B2C metrics (members, subscribers, MGR). This should include ongoing detailed analysis to guide future decisions.
- Own the regional strategy to drive both business-based annual recurring revenue and user-based member growth revenue. Effectively waterfall this strategy through the team to achieve country-specific targets.
- Responsible for the annual regional budget strategy and tracking. Allocate and optimize spend across all owned tactics and channels to drive a positive return on marketing investment.
- Partner closely with product marketing, paid media, lifecycle marketing, and the rest of the extended revenue team to develop integrated GTM plans and processes. Partner with Business Development and Sales teams to ensure alignment throughout the full funnel.
- Forecast, track and report on funnel progression, campaign and channel attribution, and overall marketing performance by country, continually analyzing to improve conversion.
WHO YOU ARE
- Although this is a Remote position, this role will sit in the UK.
- 6+ years of experience in revenue marketing; both B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- 3+ years people management experience with a deep understanding of how to coach and develop high performing teams
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and a deep understanding of how to deploy marketing communication strategies to generate MQL’s and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics (leads, MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, ARR, etc) and ability to communicate results and action plans at an executive level.
- Ability to cohesively design and execute integrated campaigns across all channels.
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the company.
- Positive, can-do attitude and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.