GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager Planner to join our Wellbeing Engagement team in Argentina!
As an Individual Contributor Reporting directly to the Spanish Speaking Latam Director of Wellbeing Engagement, you will be a culture transformational agent, bringing our clients closer to the Gympass mission and advocating on behalf of Gympass to clients, users, suppliers, and third parties.
This is a position of inside the Global Marketing team responsible for executing our strategies locally and working closely with our clients.
- Deploy Gympass’ global WE strategy and best practices in the South Cone markets: mainly Argentina , also in some top accounts in Chile, assuring its correct execution;
- Plan and execute customized strategies to increase the reachable market through HR communication channels for our top clients;
- Work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to enable client-specific initiatives and projects for top clients;
- Work in partnership with Client Success to identify opportunities and propose solutions to address clients’ needs, supporting them in the conversation with clients;
- Support both regional and global initiatives;
- Develop, execute and improve scalable processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- Fluent English as we are part of global team and we like to share the magic!
- Familiarity with Wellness & Fitness industry in Argentina (not excluding);
- Ability to work at both strategic and execution levels, assuring that things will be done on time;
- Strong Results-oriented mindset;
- Strong organization skills and ability to successfully manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously;
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Ability to influence and work with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Client facing experience.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance health.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.