WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a Senior International Tax Analyst to join the Epic tax team. The primary focus of the role will be to work on international compliance and provisions. But don’t be surprised if you also asked to test out a new aspect of Fortnite! [Don’t worry it is voluntary!].
In this role, you will
- Prepare and review US informational international income tax returns (e.g., Forms 8858, 5471, 8883, 1118, etc) and related work papers
- Collect and analyze data from accounting systems, tax systems, and other sources.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate relevant changes of US and international tax regulations
- Prepare orassist in preparation of forecasts, estimates and provision global tax calculations (e.g., Foreign- Derived Intangible Income, Global Intangible-Low Taxed Income, Subpart F, Foreign Tax Credit, etc.)
- Prepare or review non-US provision calculations
- Reconcile tax activity to the general ledger and track deferred tax items
- Identify potential process improvements and recommend implementation strategies (think dashboards)
- Collaborate with various partners on process review and evaluate new technologies (think Alteryx)
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting
- 3+ years of relevant income tax experience
- Some experience at public accounting firm
- Proficient in Excel (managing large data files, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Proficient in Tax Technology Solutions preferably OneSource Tax Provision (OTP) and OneSource Income Tax (OIT)
- Preferred knowledge of Alteryx, Workday ERP
- CPA preferred
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on, flexible, and a team player able to function in a fast-paced, agile environment
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.