WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Keep Epic’s networks, hardware, and people safe from security risks. Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and encryption programs. Document issues as they arise and assess & report any impact caused.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an eDiscovery Associate Producer, to help plan, track, and communicate the various technical and legal tasks that our Forensics team takes on. Working with various project management & forensics tools and technologies, the candidate will help with the daily management of our Forensic processes and pipelines.
In this role, you will
- Support Forensics in the creation, prioritization, and implementation of internal project initiatives.
- Create, improve and maintain workspaces, databases, and documentation for all projects and tasks.
- Apply project management methodology and industry knowledge to all eDiscovery tasks, and be responsible for the coordination and progress tracking of all tasks.
- Periodically provide project updates to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure discovery /investigations initiatives are tracked/actioned appropriately.
- Ensure standard operating procedures for eDiscovery and litigation support initiatives are consistently applied.
- Assist with various technical tasks when necessary to meet case deadlines / demands.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years project management experience with a specific concentration on legal support.
- Understanding of the EDRM, E-Discovery concepts and associated technologies
- Understanding and experience with forensic collection processes and analysis of data
- Highly IT literate, and familiarity with using Windows/Unix command line tools.
- Solid experience using standard productivity tools such as MS Office, Google Workspace, and ticketing systems such as JIRA, and Service Now.
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills. Great communicator, with an ability to produce project documentation & status reports on-demand.
- Experience problem solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced agile environment.
- Strong project and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize, solve problems, support multiple concurrent projects, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with managing internal audits is desirable.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.