WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Product Management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams, to provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. We use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our player base and business.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Manager, Digital Merchandising, you will be responsible for defining, leading, and implementing the overall merchandising strategy as well as driving better experience through disciplined analytics and experimentation with measurable goals. You will be collaborating with product, development, design and operations to build category-specific strategies, products and services in continuous alignment with the vision and strategic roadmap. This role will also define how to grow revenue, and constantly make recommendations to improve site merchandising while championing our customers, the creators that are building the metaverse.
In this role, you will
- Define when, where and what content users see at critical moments when browsing for assets across multiple channels; Identify platform, business, and channel heuristics to ensure our creators always see the relevant content in the relevant context
- Develop and execute a framework for continuous learning and optimization with the goal of increasing conversions, transaction frequency and average transaction size
- Collaborate with the Content, Design, Product, Operations and Analytics teams to execute top quality LTOs and promotions.
- Partner with teams to guide users to adopt Marketplace tech and tools available.
- Collaborate with marketing and stakeholders to develop cohorts & user segments, identify opportunities to implement optimizations, and establish product KPI’s; Serve as the business/product owner for implementing new merchandising capabilities
What we're looking for
- 8+ years of digital merchandising experience in the gaming/metaverse space or equivalent experience.
- Experience with metaverse gaming engines and platforms such as Minecraft, Roblox, Fortnite Creative
- Experience with the gaming industry or working with asset creators.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce site merchandising capabilities with experience driving merchandising strategies for digital marketplaces.
- A passion for game creation engines & gaming and a deep understanding of growth, retention, and monetization principles and mechanics that create value for creators.
- A proven track record of collaboration with colleagues in Design, Engineering, Support, Data and beyond
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.