WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our marketing and publishing teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine, Fortnite, Rocket League and Fall Guys, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games Consumer Operations is looking for a creative marketing Program Management Intern to join them for 2023.
In this talented team of veteran and emerging artists you’ll collaborate across teams, to identify process opportunities and impact the success of our business by driving solutions. Joining this team means you’re motivated to seek solutions to problems and work with other teams to make positive changes to people, processes and tools. The heart of this role is ensuring we set up other teams up for success by acting at the glue that binds the organization - particularly around our marketing creative intake process (from brief to delivery to channels).
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
In this role, you will
- Identify, scope and execute projects to drive overall effectiveness and efficiency of the creative intake process
- Create feature proposals to be shared with broader consumer team and stakeholders
- High level strategic analysis of impact to marketing tech stack, people and processes, to provide insights that assist in future planning
- Support the creative services and producer teams with competitive research, modeling, impact analysis, business case development, etc.
What we’re looking for
- Experience partnering with marketing creative and/or producers
- High level of proficiency in marketing tech
- Knowledge of creative end to end process a plus
- Knowledge/experience with gaming
- Knowledge and passion for Epic Games products, specifically Fortnite, Rocket League or Fall Guys
- MBA or MSC strongly desired
This is an internship for 2023 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic’s Early Career Program, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.