WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter who's focus will be on relationship building with both candidates and hiring managers. We are at a unique place in our company's history as we build on our foundation as a successful game and technology developer by building teams to support additional engine verticals (linear content, automotive, etc) as well as an online publishing organization. If you would like to be part of this continued growth, please read on!
In this role, you will
- Building and managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers, prioritizing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, while building candidate pipelines that support team hiring goals
- Working in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Working with a sourcer, to enable them to surface the best possible candidates for high priority positions
- Sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates in technical, creative, and business roles
What we’re looking for
- Strong experience managing recruitment in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Experience working in games, entertainment, or a scaling tech or creative environment is preferred
- Strong experience with technical recruitment and pipelines
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to excellence, and constantly self-evaluate for areas of improvement
- Have the ability to manage through change and work independently
- Experience in a recruiting leadership role would be preferred
This position is listed in multiple locations across the United States including
Cary, North Carolina
Los Angeles, California
San Francisco, California
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.