WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
SALES & LICENSING
What We Do
We drive adoption and usage for Unreal Engine and provide our customers with the tools and support to make amazing games in the Unreal Engine.
What You'll Do
The Unreal Engine team is looking to add a member to be the key technical driver of our strategic business development efforts with key Games accounts, maximizing the value of UE for partners on existing projects and driving further adoption of UE (and other Epic tools and services) across those key accounts. The Games SA will be a technical counterpart to our Biz Dev team and serve as the glue from a technical perspective connecting partners and their needs to UE’s capabilities and to Epic Games as a whole.
In this role, you will
- Engage directly with the best game developers in the world to help them maximize UE and Epic’s related ecosystem of tools, services, and distribution opportunities.
- Serve as the voice of our most important customers within Epic from a technical perspective.
- Be the technical expert to drive adoption of UE with the world’s best game developers and help them ship the best possible games.
- Be the technical voice in determining relationship plans, drive ongoing efforts to educate, train and keep key accounts up to date with everything UE and Epic as a whole.
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years experience in a technical or production role working with world-class game developers.
- Super strong communication skills, working well internally/externally with different types of personalities, and who is tremendously organized.
- Ability to deal with extreme ambiguity, then implement new process to reduce ambiguity and scale efforts going forward.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.