WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games Unreal Engine Special Projects is looking for a smart, creative Production Assistant Intern to join them in 2023. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
The special projects team focuses on showcasing the best that Unreal Engine has to offer. Our projects center around pushing what is possible for game development and film production. Through working with industry professionals we are working to show the world the power of working in real-time and the creative freedom that comes with it. Past projects from this team have included Reflections: A Star Wars UE4 Real-Time Ray Tracing Cinematic Demo, Lumen in the Land of Nanite, and The Matrix Awakens: An Unreal Engine 5 Experience.
In This Role You Will:
- Assist our teams by tracking and updating production schedules
- Assisting team producers or leads with data entry, follow-ups, and list management
- Partnering with development teams to remove blockers from production
- Participate in meetings and drive relevant assigned tasks
- Representing task status to other producers and leads
- Coordinate work with various outside vendors to meet deadlines
What We’re Looking For:
- Currently pursuing bachelors or masters degree in project management or related fields
- Strong communication, consistent follow-through and clarity
- Demonstrated detailed oriented project management skills through coursework or outside projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong detail management, reliability, caring about correctness
- Aptitude for picking up tools like Google Docs/Sheets, working with Jira, etc.
- Passion to work in the games industry
- Basic project management skills
Applicants for this internship position must be legally authorized to work in the posting location for the entire term of the internship. Employment sponsorship is not available for this position.
This is an internship for 2023 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic’s Early Career Program, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.