WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our Publishing /Marketing Creative Production team. The ideal candidates are highly organized, effective communicators, are passionate about working in technology and have a history of working within marketing environments. This position will be focusing on marketing and publishing efforts surrounding the launch of a new product within the Epic publishing ecosystem; inclusive of product brand creation and management, website development, static asset production, user acquisition campaigns and external agency management.
In this role, you will
- Support the team with all your production tools. As a Senior Producer you should bring superb communication skills. Be able to quickly develop deep knowledge about tools, teams, and technologies.
- Provide leadership and guidance through solid planning and execution of work. Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time.
- Partner with team/discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion, including staffing augmentation recommendations, helping to manage external vendor contracts, payments and relationships.
- Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Foster positive working relationships, teamwork, and communication within the team and with external groups.
What we're looking for
- Strong preference to applicants with previous games publishing and/or general marketing and branding experience.
- Deep understanding of project management practices as they relate to web and creative development.
- Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
- Worked in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success.
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution. Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations with a highly dynamic environment.
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.; Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.