WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You’ll Do
As a member of our team, you will own a variety of videos throughout the full production process. From the concept and scripting phase all the way through localization and versioning, this role will work across multiple departments from marketing, game team and even external vendors to produce high-quality content Epic is known for. The ideal candidate has spent several years producing game trailers, both gameplay and cinematic, and a variety of promotional content and is no stranger to juggling multiple projects at the same time.
In this role, you will
- Work with Cinematic Production Director and Lead Producer on the scope and development of new trailers for a variety of projects, including but not limited to Fortnite gameplay videos and cinematics
- Create detailed production schedules for video content and communicate those schedules to adjacent teams and 3rd party vendors
- Interface regularly with many internal groups to get the job done, including publishing, localization, editorial, cinematic along with game and art teams to appropriately scope versioning / deliverables for a given project
- Set-up and run video review and cross-departmental kickoff meetings, establish next-steps and action items
- Build and maintain relationships with 3rd party production vendors for various types of projects and work with them to produce content
What we’re looking for
- (Required) 7+ Years of Experience in Video, CG and/or Trailer Production and passion about video games and current trends in the industry
- Experience with Music licensing and Music Library relationship management
- Game Capture experience on PC, Consoles and Mobile devices
- Be familiar with CG video production pipelines and disciplines (VFX, animation, lighting, et.)
- Base knowledge of production technology to help determine the right path per project and drive to understand future technology and tools
- Be organized, results-driven, self-motivated, and consistently deliver high-quality work and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment without losing focus
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America
Cary, North Carolina
San Francisco, California
Los Angeles, California
Salt Lake City, Utah
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.