WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Use your expert experience in data and software development to build powerful tools and processes that enable the games we make, the people who make them, and decisions that drive Epic.
What You'll Do
You’ll be designing, building and maintaining tools and services for the Fortnite ecosystem. You’ll work closely with a variety of teams inside Epic to help solve problems using data. The ideal candidate has a breadth of experience, is self-driven and is interested in a role with a wide scope that changes often.
In This Role You Will
- Build internal systems (web UI + backend) that utilize, manipulate and visualize large scale data for a variety of teams and purposes.
- Collaborate with product managers, analysts, engineers and designers to understand their needs and come up with solutions to their problems.
- Build data pipelines and associated tooling that enable different in-game features.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Epic ecosystem, so you can help improve it.
- Ship things that enhance the experience of both your coworkers and Epic customers.
What We're Looking For
- Experience with large scale data querying and processing.
- History creating tooling on top of columnar data stores like Snowflake, Redshift, ClickHouse etc.
- Bonus points for a track record of building with .Net Core on Linux.
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America and Europe including
- Cary NC, USA
- New York NY, USA
- Toronto, Canada
- Boston MA, USA
- London, UK
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.