WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Finance and Accounting teams build the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, international subsidiaries, as well as with external partners to ensure a world-class finance organization. Our team contains experts from fields like tax, treasury, purchasing, FP&A, and more.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a Finance Systems Business Analyst to provide functional support in Workday Financials. In this role, you will work under the guidance of the Senior Finance System Administrators to resolve system issues and deliver important features to our users. In this role, you will work to optimize our existing processes by bridging the gap between system and process.
In This Role You Will
- Partners with the finance team (domestic and international) to understand pain points and areas of opportunity
- Translates business requirements to actionable system configurations
- Performs Workday Finance system configuration and security administration updates to optimize the end user experience in Workday
- Resolves user reported system or access issues that come through our ticketing system
- Stays up to date on latest Workday features and releases
- Partners with integrations team to provide functional requirements and provide testing
What We're Looking For
- 2 years of experience maintaining or implementing Workday Financials as a customer or consultant
- Strong functional knowledge of administering Workday Financials and the ability to execute configuration changes
- Has a good working understanding of the core workstreams used across Finance (Banking and Settlement, Procurement, Accounting, Fixed Assets to name a few) and can demonstrate expertise with necessary configuration required for some of these workstreams
- Demonstrated the ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges
- Must be customer service centric and have the ability to develop trusted relationships across departments
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver features
- Must be comfortable working in a high paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to assume varying responsibilities based on the business needs and requirements
- Pluses -- Workday Pro Financials Customer Certification or Workday Finance Certification at an implementation partner, experience with Workday Payroll or Adaptive Planning, the ability to build complex Workday reports, and understanding of VAT
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.