WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We are looking for a Senior UI Artist to join our Fortnite team. In this job, the artist will have the ability to take wireframes and bring them to life while improving the UX with visuals. The artist will also implement mockups in Unreal Editor using UMG, animations, material effects, etc. The ideal candidate will be able to apply our current art style while also helping to push and define it.
In This Role You Will
- Work in Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create art for previously designed screens
- Bring art to life while improving the UX with visuals
- Create new material effects, implement basic logic in blueprints, and/or create 3D effects
What We're Looking For
- Excellent artistic talent for 2D and 3D UI art
- Expert ability to work in Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create new UI screens
- Experience with Unreal Editor materials and UMG
- Proven ability to create art for UI screens for a shipped AAA game title
- Proven track record of creating art with a particular focus on clarity and usability
- Passion for video games and experiences
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.