WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Unreal-powered projects have been on the bleeding edge of real-time entertainment for over 20 years. Our team of engineering experts are always innovating to improve the tools and technology that empower content developers worldwide.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a General Engine C++ Developer to join our HMI team to help deliver top notch experiences that push the boundaries of what’s possible. Working alongside our skilled team of Platform and Field Support Engineers, you will ensure that OEMs using Unreal have the tools that they need to craft the future of HMI.
In this role, you will
- Develop, deploy, debug, and maintain features of Unreal Engine and other technologies that help deliver great real-time HMI experiences
- Collaborate with the Platform Team and Field Engineers to implement HMI-specific features and support the rollout to stakeholders
- Work with the best OEMs in the industry to fuel innovation utilizing the power of Unreal Engine
- Be a part of a product team, developing bleeding-edge demos that raise the bar
What we’re looking for
- Proficiency with C++
- Scripting experience (for example but not limited to python, blueprints)
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on collaboration
- Knowledge and experience working with the Linux, QNX, or Android operating systems
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.