WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Keep Epic’s networks, hardware, and people safe from security risks. Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and encryption programs. Document issues as they arise and assess & report any impact caused.
What You'll Do
As our Information Security Operations Manager, you will support the growth of our 24/7 prevention, detection and incident response capabilities to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games’ information systems. Working with various security tools, technologies and teams, you will help grow and oversee the daily analysis and triage of security events in our Enterprise. If you’re security-minded and love creative problem solving, we’d love to hear from you.
In This Role You Will
- Provide vision and direction for security operations and associated capabilities
- Oversee and provide metrics around security events flowing into our SOC
- Report on operational trends and patterns for information security leadership
- Ensure excellent SecOps customer support in our service desk system
- Work with other information security teams to stay abreast of current threats and ensure response/triage capabilities
- Partner with other security leads to help with strategy planning
- Oversee and own vendor relationships tied to SecOps
- Coordinate operational tasks and incident response across business units
What We're Looking For
- Detailed knowledge of Information Security principles, technology and control processes
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Previous SOC or CIRT management experience
- Experience in intelligence driven defense, cyber kill chain methodology, and/or MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Hold at least one relevant industry certification (GCIH, GCIA, CISM, GCED, CISA, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k, and profit-sharing.
All Epic employees can enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge in studios - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.