WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Create and maintain a proactive and stable IT environment as well as provide IT support to our Epic people. You will be empowered to shape processes that deliver optimized IT service across our business. Work with emerging technologies while enabling IT success for everyone.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is growing, and we are looking for an IT Support Technician to carry out on site responsibilities of our Service Desk. This individual will collaborate widely with Epic IT at other sites and will be responsible for end user support, maintaining local computing and AV resources. By partnering with end-users and technology groups, the technician ensures all incidents are handled, resolved, and reported back within the promised timeframes. The IT support role handles Tier 1, 2 and 3 support tasks, as well as performing some network and server management tasks. If you’re a team player who is passionate about IT and providing excellent service, we want to talk to you!
In This Role You Will
- Meet all tickets/projects SLAs
- Workstation imaging via MDT, WDS, Acronis, SCCM, etc.
- Responsible for supporting mobile devices like Android, iPhones and iPads
- Responsible for hardware setups and software support for new hires, visitors and contractors
- Responsible for activating network ports for all desktops and network devices
- Identity management through Active Directory, Okta, other IAM tools
- Hardware inventory and asset management
- Conference Room/Audio Visual support and technical support for company events
- Monitor and audit health of local infrastructure, and participate in on-call support rotation with the team for events requiring manual intervention or on-site escalation
- Work with 3rd party vendors for assistance as needed, including all local RMAs for desktop and infrastructure hardware.
What We're Looking For
- Experience using help desk ticketing system (JIRA Service Desk is a plus)
- Strong understanding of desktop components and desktop architecture
- Experience building and repairing custom desktops
- Experience using remote support tools
- Maintaining desktop documentation (Confluence is a plus)
- 5 Plus years in a technical environment
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k, and profit-sharing.
All Epic employees can enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge in studios - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks,
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.