WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
People Team at Epic
What we do
Our People team supports the growth and development of our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is searching for an exceptional HR Generalist, based out of Berlin, Germany to support our HR Partners and the business across Europe, and also drive process improvements and delivery of People initiatives internationally. The right candidate will be responsible for a wide range of activities across the full employee lifecycle, from onboarding, employee relations, international transfers and leavers across, but not limited to, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Slovakia and Serbia.
You will be working seamlessly across all stakeholders within your assigned countries, ensuring consistency across teams, whilst also observing local legislation and ultimately ensuring the employee experience is Epic!
In this role you will be:
- Supporting HRPs and dedicated businesses in employee relations topics across multiple jurisdictions through Northern Europe
- Assisting international intercompany transfers and working with Global COE’s to support the process
- Facilitating the European onboarding process and identifying areas for continual process improvement
- Supporting our new hires during their first weeks at Epic and securing a smooth onboarding
- Partnering with our other Global COE teams to drive process improvements and tight collaboration within DEI, L&D, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, as well as payroll where needed
- Supporting HRPs in performance management processes and successful rollout
- Liaising with legal on contract variations and other legal queries
- Ad hoc project work including M&A, process implementations, audits, internal communication and morale initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to demonstrate excellent HR Generalist experience covering a wide range of areas across multiple countries including Germany, Sweden, Finland, Slovakia and Serbia
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvements and implement solutions
- Proven track record in collaborating across multiple stakeholders across multiple countries
- Excellent project management skills
- Proactive and curious to seek solutions and handle high levels of ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment
- High degree of personal integrity
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.