WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Production Assistant to join our team as a contractor working on Fortnite, or a multitude of different teams. The person in this role will be able to work with many different personalities while juggling a number of projects and tasks simultaneously. If you are looking for a role where you can learn the ins and outs of game development, then we would like to talk to you.
In This Role You Will
- Assist producers or leads with planning and tracking
- Assist producers or leads with small projects/strike teams
- Represent task status to other producers and leads
- JIRA task/bug entry and maintenance
- Schedule and attend team meetings
- Provide actionable notes to attendees post team meetings
- Coordinate play-tests and user-testing logistics, working with QA as needed
What We're Looking For
- Detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate effectively across multiple departments
- Problem-solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Some understanding of game development and project management practices
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Interest in game audio is a plus
- Self starter that takes the initiative
- Strong appetite for knowledge and learning new things
Nice To Have Skills
- Previous experience in the gaming industry,
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.