We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Working Student C++ Research Engineer.
Our Core Mining Engine Team focuses on improving and extending the process mining capabilities according to customer requirements, insights from academia, and research. The team takes special care of the integration of state-of-the-art process mining approaches into our product.
You will gain experience in developing and testing new and innovative algorithms and approaches for our query engine. By prototyping and implementing these features, you support the technical development activities for the Core Mining Engine.
The work you’ll do:
- Familiarize and understand relevant research approaches in the field of process mining
- Develop and implement new, innovative research prototypes for our query engine
- Collaborate with various teams and coworkers to drive innovation in the field of process mining
- Bring successful prototypes together with experienced developers into the product
The qualifications you need:
- Student of computer science or of a comparable program (at least in your 3rd bachelor semester)
- Genuine interest and ideally first experience in process mining
- Interest in developing research prototypes in order to conduct large-scale experiments
- Strong communication skills and interest in presenting and testing your ideas
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- At least 6 months of part-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.