We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Global GTM Strategy & Operations.
The GTM Strategy & Operations team plays a crucial role in driving the rocketship growth of Celonis in its markets. As Business Partners to the GTM leadership we prepare & drive decision making, foster execution and help steering the business. Roles in the team are a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and business analytics – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization, and business operational support.
As a GTM Strategy & Operations Intern you are assisting the GTM (Go-to-Market) leadership to drive the continued success of Celonis by designing innovative go-to-market solutions and supporting our business growth strategy. Sample projects range from the highly strategic to operational including evaluating market opportunities, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to senior executives. Your main project will be to support the entire annual global GTM planning process by running in-depth analysis, coordinating planning workstreams between teams, aggregating and preparing results for final decision making. You will report to the Global GTM Planning leader and will partner closely with the global GTM Strategy & Operations and GTM finance teams.
The work you’ll do:
- Support the annual global GTM planning process, including budgeting, headcount
planning, organization design, sales territory and target planning
- Prepare analysis and presentation to drive management decisions making
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative
insights, and good business sense
- Assist with ad hoc requests and projects from the GTM organization
The qualifications you need:
- BSc/MSc/MBA degree or equivalent experience
- Internship experience in Sales Operations, SaaS business, Consulting or Investment Banking
- Strong background in Microsoft XLS and PPT
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English (German is a plus, but not a must)
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.