The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Account Executive.
About the Role
- Lead the full sales-cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, etc.
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Celonis can drive business transformation across different industries
- Generate, manage and close new opportunities with Fortune 500 customers
- Attend marketing events to conduct live product demonstrations and spread the Celonis vision to your audience
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics
- … earned a BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent
- … have relevant work experience (5+ years) and a proven track record in the area of B2B enterprise software / SaaS sales (B2B enterprise closing experience, managing end-to-end sales cycle)
- … ideally have ERP/information system know-how and understand business processes from any industry on a high level; background in (selling) business intelligence or analytics solutions is a plus
- … can identify the customers’ needs
- … have excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- … have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- … are able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as build and maintain strong relationships
- … enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- … are self-motivated and a self-learner while you enjoy working in a team with our solution engineers/pre-sales
- … are fluent in written and spoken Japanese
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.