Bit Reactor is looking for talented developers to join our team in creating genre-defining games with solid gameplay, deep storytelling, immersive presentation, and high production values. Our team has a track record of shipping the award-winning franchises XCOM, Civilization, and Elder Scrolls Online and is excited to usher in a new era of games that blur the line between strategy and action.
Working in a highly collaborative, focused, and iterative team environment, candidates should enjoy contributing to the game development process, have a cooperative attitude, and share our passion for building exceptional games.
- Help direct the efforts of the animation team to:
- Own and maintain animation systems for runtime animation: blending, state management, resource management
- Extend the engine's animation feature set to support gameplay features
- Collaborate with content creators to develop high quality pipelines and systems for animation
- Provide technical guidance on DCC pipeline elements, as well as animation integration with the engine
- Experience with leading engineers in a professional setting
- Deep understanding of modern animation pipelines, end to end
- Ability to evaluate qualitative issues in animation
- Strong experience developing with C++
- Strong experience working with multi-threaded systems
- Experience with developing for consoles
- Facility with profiling / debugging tools on multiple platforms
- BS computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Shipped titles a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine a plus
Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates who are willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but is open to remote options.
Bit Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.