Bit Reactor is looking for talented developers to join our team in creating genre-defining games with solid gameplay, deep storytelling, immersive presentation, and high production values. Our team has a track record of shipping the award-winning franchises XCOM, Civilization, and Elder Scrolls Online and is excited to usher in a new era of games that blur the line between strategy and action.
Working in a highly collaborative, focused, and iterative team environment, candidates should enjoy contributing to the game development process, have a cooperative attitude, and share our passion for building exceptional games.
- Help direct a team of engineers to collaborate with Art, Design and Engineering to help create and implement intuitive and aesthetically pleasing UI elements in 2D and 3D
- Provide expert guidance to the development team to build enduring UI systems and pipelines
- Expertise with User Interface pipelines, from concept to finalization
- Strong experience with Unreal Engine, able to write menu and custom controls using UMG, Blueprint and C++
- Strong experience working with multi-threaded systems
- Experience working with localization systems and their integration into UI
- Experience with developing for consoles
- Deep understanding of game engine systems from top to bottom
- Excellent communication skills
- Facility with profiling / debugging tools on multiple platforms
- BS computer science or equivalent experience
- One or more shipped titles
Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates who are willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but is open to remote options.
Bit Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.