Bit Reactor is looking for talented developers to join our team in creating genre-defining games with solid gameplay, deep storytelling, immersive presentation, and high production values. Our team has a track record of shipping the award-winning franchises XCOM, Civilization, and Elder Scrolls Online and is excited to usher in a new era of games that blur the line between strategy and action.
Working in a highly collaborative, focused, and iterative team environment, candidates should enjoy contributing to the game development process, have a cooperative attitude, and share our passion for building exceptional games.
- Under the direction of a gameplay lead engineer, collaborate with the team to prototype, implement, and polish AI behaviors
- Expertise in AI behavior design concepts and patterns
- Strong experience with animation systems
- Strong experience with Unreal Engine
- Strong experience developing with C++
- Strong experience working with multi-threaded systems
- Experience with developing for consoles
- Facility with profiling / debugging tools on multiple platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- BS computer science or equivalent experience
- One or more shipped titles
Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates who are willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but is open to remote options.
Bit Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.