Bit Reactor is looking for talented developers to join our team in creating genre-defining games with solid gameplay, deep storytelling, immersive presentation, and high production values. Our team has a track record of shipping the award-winning franchises XCOM, Civilization, and Elder Scrolls Online and is excited to usher in a new era of games that blur the line between strategy and action.
Working in a highly collaborative, focused, and iterative team environment, candidates should enjoy contributing to the game development process, have a cooperative attitude, and share our passion for building exceptional games.
- Collaborate with Art, Design and Engineering to help create and implement intuitive and aesthetically pleasing UI elements in 2D and 3D
- Write menu and custom controls using UMG, Blueprint and C++
- Be prepared to discuss your favorite games (and maybe some less than favorite ones) and how the UI/UX design and implementation in those games contributed to or detracted from the overall experience
- 5+ years of experience in the game industry
- 2+ years of experience with Unreal Engine using UMG
- Experience with Unreal Game Framework objects
- User input design experience with mouse, keyboard, and gamepad devices
- Proficiency with C++
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Shipped titles a plus
- Experience working on a AAA title, especially a console title a plus
Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates who are willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but is open to remote options.
Bit Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.