At accuRx, we're on a mission to bring patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we're building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple - to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK's fastest-growing tech startups. In two years, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 50% of practices in England. Today, over 95% of GP practices rely on us to communicate with their patients. We've just launched in hospitals and are already used by over 15% of hospitals in England. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient's care can communicate with each other.
In response to COVID-19, we spent March and April working tirelessly to release new features to help frontline staff. This includes a video consultation solution that went from zero to 35,000 daily consultations in the space of 8 weeks.
Unlike many healthtech companies, we are a software provider, not a healthcare provider. We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype.
Life as a Partnerships Manager at accuRx
accuRx is now transitioning into a new phase of commercialisation. With wide spread use of the product, it's time to secure funding from NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) to fund the product for GPs to use. This is a key moment for the company, and this role will play a pivotal role in making the transition a success.
What will our Partnership Manager needs to do?
- Currently, we have adoption in over 95% of practices. The vast majority of the product is given away for free.
- AccuRx is moving to a freemium business model, providing a set of premium features in a tier called AccuRx Plus.
- Now we need someone to move CCGs on to AccuRx Plus across the country and build productive relationships with CCGs.
Move CCGs over to AccuRx Plus
- You'll help develop the strategy for converting over 130 CCGs onto AccuRx Plus.
- You’ll deliver broad spread adoption to AccuRx Plus within a year, securing multi-million recurring revenues.
- You'll establish a repeatable process for delivering the strategy with the appropriate tools (e.g. CRM).
- You'll distill learnings from your engagement with CCGs to help other AccuRx teams understand how to solve for their needs.
Building a strong value proposition
- To date, we've put most of our energy into building a great product, and haven't been great at quantifying and communicating the benefits. Anecdotally we know that our products save a huge amount of staff time, improve staff morale, improve patient care, improve patient experience and save money, but we haven't yet found a compelling way to articulate this - NHS staff just use us because we make their life easier.
- You'll be responsible for building a narrative around our value proposition, so that we can communicate it to different stakeholders.
- As part of this, you'll also need to get CCGs excited about our upcoming developments that will really enable better patient self-management and integration of care within an area.
Building and nurturing CCG relationships
- We know communication in healthcare can be fragmented. To join up the various services that revolve around a patient, we will need close relationships with CCGs to help us with this.
- AccuRx Plus is only the beginning, we have a lot of exciting products in the pipeline. Having good relationships with CCGs will be vital to both develop and deploy these solutions.
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 5+ years of experience in account management or sales with exposure to contracts or accounts worth £100,000
- The healthcare industry is something you are passionate about.
- MEDDICC training or qualification is a plus.
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values