At accuRx, we're on a mission to bring patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we're building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple - to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK's fastest-growing tech startups. In two years, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 50% of practices in England. Today, over 98% of GP practices rely on us to communicate with their patients. We've just launched in hospitals and are already used by over 15% of hospitals in England. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient's care can communicate with each other.
In response to COVID-19, we spent March and April working tirelessly to release new features to help frontline staff. This includes a video consultation solution that went from zero to 35,000 daily consultations in the space of 8 weeks.
Unlike many healthtech companies, we are a software provider, not a healthcare provider. We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype.
Life as a Partnerships Lead at accuRx
accuRx is now transitioning into a new phase of commercialisation. With wide spread use of the product, it's time to secure funding from NHS Trusts in the Community and Acute settings to fund the product for healthcare staff to use. This is a key moment for the company, and this role will play a pivotal role in making the transition a success.
What will our Partnership Lead needs to do?
- Currently, we have adoption of our tools across many hospitals, community, and private healthcare providers. The vast majority of the product is given away for free.
- accuRx is moving to a freemium business model, providing a set of premium features in a tier called accuRx Plus.
- Now we need someone to move Trusts on to accuRx Plus across the country and build productive relationships with Trusts.
Move Trusts over to accuRx Plus
- You'll help develop the strategy for converting over 233 Trusts onto accuRx Plus.
- You’ll deliver broad spread adoption to accuRx Plus within a year, seauring multi-million recurring revenues.
- You'll establish a repeatable process for delivering the strategy with the appropriate tools (e.g. CRM).
- You'll distill learnings from your engagement with Trusts to help other accuRx teams understand how to solve for their needs.
Building a strong value proposition
- You'll be responsible for building a narrative around our value proposition, so that we can communicate it to different stakeholders.
- As part of this, you'll also need to get Trusts excited about our upcoming developments that will really enable better patient self-management and integration of care within an area.
Building and nurturing Trusts relationships
- We know communication in healthcare can be fragmented. To join up the various services that revolve around a patient, we will need close relationships with Trusts to help us with this.
- accuRx Plus is only the beginning, we have a lot of exciting products in the pipeline. Having good relationships with Trusts will be vital to both develop and deploy these solutions.
What the team say ...
Becky - Partnerships Lead
"The best thing about working in Partnerships at accuRx is building relationships with people in all corners of the NHS, the vast majority of whom really see the value in our products and actively want to work with us. It is a really exciting time to join the team as we are going to market for the first time, a pivotal point for the company."
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 4+ years of experience in account management or sales with exposure to contracts or accounts worth £100,000
- The healthcare industry is something you are passionate about
- MEDDICC training or qualification is a plus
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting lives
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values