We think healthcare is a communication industry
50 years ago, healthcare was a lot simpler and could be delivered by individuals. Now a patient can be looked after by tens of staff, working for different organisations. We're building a platform where doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care can communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and improving the efficiency of health systems.
We're a diverse team, who love solving hard problems
We're a rapidly growing team with backgrounds ranging from healthcare and consulting to software and non-profits. What brings us together is an obsession with improving the health system.
We currently work 1 minute from Haggerston station, super close to Shoreditch but further enough away to not feel the hustle and bustle of Zone 1. It's a brand new office and has been designed by us to collaborate, focus and relax in.
- We're On A Mission
- Everything we do should contribute to making patients healthier, staff happier and health systems more efficient.
- Always collaborating
- We optimise for team success over individual success. Everyone’s problems are my problems
- Relentless improvement
- We’re always iterating to make things better: culture, processes, products... When things don't work out as planned, we learn from it.
- Proud ownership
- We take pride in our work (individually and as a team) and act responsibly, even when nobody is watching
- Stay healthy and happy
- We know that we do our best work when we're also happy outside of work
- Meaningful share options, so that you own a part of the company and get rewarded for all of your hard work.
- Lots of our team have small families or are first-time mums/dad's. We understand how beneficial flexible working hours can be and so have core working hours of 10am-4pm. When you arrive and leave is totally up to you just as long as you are productive and get the work done :)
- Free breakfast daily and constant supply of fruit, snacks and drinks in the office.
- Free healthy pescatarian and veggie lunch every day.
- Monthly team dinners, we like to alternate cooking in the office and heading out to local restaurants. We love to take full advantage 1 of our Founders (Jacob) culinary skills, he's been on MasterChef after all! - so far we've made our own sushi, pizza and pasta!
- Spill - All employees have the option to use this Mental Health platform. It's completely confidential and can be used however best suits your needs, each employee gets up to 6 sessions with a qualified therapist per year. If you simply have a question but don't require a session there is a platform for this as well!
- Office yoga, park runs & gym classes.
- Annual week-long Summer Retreat - no expense spared - with partners invited for the weekend. This year we are heading to West Lexham!
- £500 annual wellness bonus - to support both physical and mental health.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Pension scheme
Why is a diverse and inclusive workplace so important to us?
Each health system is made up of a diverse workforce, serving 100% of the population. We are building for them, not us. We can only transform health systems if we build a diverse team, rich with different backgrounds, opinions and personalities. We are an equal opportunities employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We particularly welcome applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in the technology sector, such as women, people with disabilities and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.