We think healthcare is a communication industry
50 years ago, healthcare was a lot simpler and could be delivered by individuals. Now a patient can be looked after by tens of staff, working for different organisations. We're building a platform where doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care can communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and improving the efficiency of health systems.
We're a diverse team, who love solving hard problems
We're a rapidly growing team with backgrounds ranging from healthcare and consulting to software and non-profits. What brings us together is an obsession with improving the health system.
We currently work 2 minutes from Haggerston station. It's a brand new office and has been designed by us to collaborate, focus and relax in.
- We're On A Mission
- Everything we do should contribute to making patients healthier, staff happier and health systems more efficient.
- Always collaborating
- We optimise for team success over individual success. Everyone’s problems are my problems
- Relentless improvement
- We’re always iterating to make things better: culture, processes, products... When things don't work out as planned, we learn from it.
- Proud ownership
- We take pride in our work (individually and as a team) and act responsibly, even when nobody is watching
- Stay healthy and happy
- We know that we do our best work when we're also happy outside of work
- Meaningful share options, so that you own a part of the company
- Free breakfast and fruit in the office
- Healthy Veggie and Pescatarian lunches provided daily, along with monthly team dinners (Check out our Instagram if you don't believe us!)
- Annual team retreat (past locations have included the Peak District and the Brecon Beacons)
- £500 wellness bonus, to help keep your body and mind healthy
- 28 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Work with a friendly, dynamic and agile team to address some of the biggest healthcare challenges
- Cycle to work scheme
- High-spec technical setup
- Pension scheme