About the Role
WeWork is looking for an experienced Project Manager to own global technology projects within the Digital team. This role requires excellent project management, communication, and organization skills, including the ability to anticipate, identify, and communicate risks to key stakeholders, including the senior leadership team. The person in this role will be responsible for scoping and creating project plans, developing processes, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating to stakeholders on status, risks, and process or product changes. The ideal candidate must thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, support multiple, simultaneous projects, and have executive presentation skills.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans for complex international projects with matrixed stakeholders across Community, Finance, Treasury, Billing, Legal, and Corporate Technology
- Act as single point of contact representing local business and customer needs as they relate to payments, billing, and compliance
- Maintain understanding of local business needs and ensure that all compliance standards are met globally
- Lead execution of international projects with high-level of discipline and attention to detail. Meet defined milestones and delivery dates
- Measure improvements and impact of changes, such as business reporting to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet international business objectives
- Manage and influence multiple international stakeholders, including business, technical and compliance teams up to senior leadership level in order to drive execution of product roadmap
- Partner with other teams to source, allocate and coordinate resources
- 5+ years of experience with a blend of technical, business and product, and/or project management roles
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that will enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Proven experience of managing products, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners
- Strong understanding of the payments industry and subscription billing
- Experience working with Global markets (Internationalization/Localization, LatAM/APAC/EMEA)
- Experience delivering software or online products to market
- Experience with service oriented architecture and Agile development methodologies
- Experience using tools to capture user stories, test cases, sign-offs, etc. JIRA is preferred
- Experience leading and effectively managing a complex platform that is highly reliable and scalable
- Experience or use of PMP/Lean
WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community and services for over tens of thousands of members to do what they love and create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. Our own team members are central to this mission.
The WeWork team is a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who deeply believe in what we are creating and in the power of “we”. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration.
WeWork transforms buildings into beautiful, collaborative work spaces and provides infrastructure, services, events and technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. Our team members value the WeWork concept and there is a contagious energy in our offices as we work towards accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces, empowering small businesses and connecting interesting people hasn't yet begun to be satisfied. We are just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly more exciting as team members join our mission!
Our values guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things; we challenge convention; and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. Be persistent and knock down walls – literally if you have to. You have our permission.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.