Think Markets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms.
We are seeking a high caliber individual for the Dealer role within the Brokerage Department, to join our rapidly growing global workforce in Limassol, Cyprus. The role requires relevant experience and knowledge within the financial industry. The successful candidate will be expected to maximize the flow on ThinkMarkets trading books by analysing data and making well-informed decisions. Candidates applying should come from a financial background with extensive experience in a trading environment. A strong background and knowledge of MT4/MT5 operations is a key positive. An exposure to credit risk would be desirable, but we are prepared to offer on the job training to the right individual. A basic understanding of different market risk measures is required.
- Monitor the overall Company’s risk and hedge as appropriate to remain within agreed limits.
- Monitor the Company’s trading platforms and systems and ensure that all feeds are updated, and fair values are correct, therefore ensuring that customers are trading at the best possible prices.
- Reconcile the liquidity providers' positions versus the in-house positions.
- Oversee the clients’ exposure in order to ensure risk tolerance as per risk management procedures.
- Monitor the client’s trading activity and all the relevant trading systems to ensure proper execution.
- Analyze data and making informed risk discussions based on it.
- Ensure that all platforms are being updated so that customers are seeing their correct profits and losses.
- Ensure that the Order Execution Policy for the financial Instruments is followed at all times.
- Monitor the flow of the transactions and spotted any irregular activity or any abusive trading behavior.
- Submit the PNL and Volume reconciliation on a daily basis and generate relevant reports to the Head of Brokerage.
- Being up to date with the global financial markets for any important announcements related to market volatility.
- Assist the Head of Brokerage with any other Dealing related projects/assignments, such as EMIR and MiFIR Reporting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in retail FX industry
- BA/MSc degree in Risk Management, Economics & Finance or relevant degree.
- Holder of CySEC Advanced or Basic Certificate
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (V Lookup/Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge of SQL and database interaction
- Attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Highly Analytical
- Good Communication skills with the confidence to professionally challenge others' ideas and opinions
- Structured and Disciplined
- Calm and Decisive
- Ability to make well-balanced decisions and solve problems under pressure
- Strong team player
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal