Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as getting involved in improvement and automation initiatives.
- Handle partners' and third party banks' payment related enquiries
- Monitoring and processing of SEPA & SWIFT payments
- Responsible for payments related incidents, serve as a PoC for senior management
- Contributing to BaFin, BuBa and other European Central Banks & Regulators communications
- Designing and driving digital banking product initiatives
- Vendor management for various providers
- Contributing to delivering state of the art documentation for all operational processes
What you should bring along
- Native/fluent command of English & German is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SEPA & SWIFT payment schemes
- Knowledge and comprehension of PSD2 and how it applies to Payment Operations
- Strong knowledge of ZKG, for what concerns account switching and related services
- SQL familiarity preferred
- Executive reporting for senior management
- Ability to lead cross functional projects with different departments
|At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.|
Information on data processing: