Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
In our B2B2X approach our partners are our customers. As a Partner Support – Experience Manager, you will be representing the Solarisbank Support Team by managing communication with our partners and driving the success of the partners' customer support operations. With a focus on partner satisfaction, you will strive towards ensuring that our partners continue to view Solarisbank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
- Operate as the point of contact for our partners regarding the customer support topics.
- Build the frame work for aligned communication between the partner CS and our support team.
- Developing strong relationships with the customer support leads of our partners.
- Managing and upholding stakeholders interests, external and internal.
- Keep track of our Service Level performance and development. And drive the improvement of it.
- Collaborate closely with teams within the organisation, namely our banking operations, legal, and project teams.
- Bring the partners' voice and the end-customers challenges into discussions centred around product development and product performance.
- Keep yourself abreast with industry and market trends and best practices, drive ideas within the Solaris support team.
- Secure partner happiness and satisfaction by escalating topics to find solutions timely and building cooperative relationships (internal and external).
What you should bring along:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of managing partner relations.
- Have a strong customer orientated mind-set.
- Experience in negotiating and discussing with stakeholders (internal and external), understanding of legal and regulatory requirements.
- You bring very strong communications and presentation skills.
- You are data driven and have an analytical mind, with an affinity for technical topics.
- You are able to turn business requirements into actionable pieces of work.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are fluent in English verbally and in writing, German and French are more than a plus.
- You flourish with minimal guidance, you are proactive, and clear up uncertainty and ambiguity with candor communication.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.