solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 290+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Keeping our platform and services secure is a major goal of solarisBank. Our technology and development processes are state of the art and we are integrating security from the beginning to make it an integral part of our environment and culture.
In order to make our vision of becoming security pioneers become true, we are looking for candidates who will have the opportunity to become part of our information security team, covering all aspects of information security and it related risks, from information security management to continuous security integration and compliance across our platform.
- You will be leading the existing information security team and will drive the management of information security at solarisBank.
- Taking over responsibility as Information Security Officer of the Solarisbank.
- Enhance, build, maintain and communicate company’s Information Security Program including related policies, procedures, and controls.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of company products, services, policies, procedures, philosophy, and organizational structure.
- Assess and monitor Information Security Risk throughout the organization and recommend safeguards designed to keep risk to acceptable levels.
- You will coordinate information security-related audits and serve as the IT point person for regulatory exams; document and lead efforts to remediate IT-related findings within appropriate timeframes.
- You will help to keep solarisBank in line with regulations and standards we have to comply with.
- You will play an important role on running existing ISMS processes: access control, security alerts, technical vulnerability assessment, outsourcing assessments, vender assessments etc.
- Management of the information security risks, including Investigation and reporting of security incidents.
- Implementation and observation of measures to increase information security.
- Regular reporting of information security risks to the management of the organization
- You will implement tools to automate our security processes.
- Partner with Cyber team and Implement automated and manual monitoring systems to detect and alert upon potential system intrusions and other security incidents.
- You will drive awareness campaigns and train fellow Solarians on information security relevant topics.
- Lead and mentor the existing information security team and will drive the management of information security at Solarisbank.
- Sound knowledge in the field of information security and information security management.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulation (BAIT, MaRisk, CSSF circulars, etc) and relevant standards (ISO 2700X, ITEL, SOGP, COBIT, etc.
- Technical knowledge of IT systems and networks.
- Strong project management and self-organizational skills.
- You like to exercise your abstract thinking to summarize the complexity of details to provide insights to the management and other colleagues.
- Experience in leading small teams.
- You are diligent and constant when documenting and performing administrative tasks.
- Manage relationships with vendors which provide information security-related services.
- You like to work with people, beyond the screen.
- You have some basic coding skills.
- German, English.
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: