Product Owner Payments - Intern
SolarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
- You are part of our Product Team, playing an active role in various aspects of the payments products
- You will work closely with different departments (i.e. Tech, Sales, Compliance, Risk, Business Development…)
- You will support in managing the product roadmap of 7 different payment products
- You will support in approving requirements with the key stakeholders of the product
- You will be responsible for testing features to ensure that our partners have a great experience when using our API’s
- You will support on managing the project and features using Jira
- You are currently enrolled at a top tier university and you have an outstanding record of academic achievements
- You have a proven record of leadership in a work setting or through extracurricular activities
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- You are pro-active in your work and take ownership of your project
- You are able to work collaboratively with people at all levels in an organization
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively (English is a must)
- You are motivated and curious to go the extra-mile
- You are available for 3 to 6 months (internship)
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.