At Similarweb, we are revolutionizing the way businesses interact with the digital world by revealing to them everything that happens online.
Our unique data and solutions empower over 4,300 customers globally, including industry giants like Google, eBay, and Adidas, to make game-changing decisions that drive their digital strategies. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we continue to reach new heights! Come work alongside Similarwebbers across the globe who are bright, curious, practical and good people.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager who will manage and execute Similarweb’s ABM and marketing campaigns for both physical and digital activities in the Americas. As a core member of the Marketing team, this role will have a great deal of autonomy to develop a framework for repeatable execution of revenue-driving events and programs that support the Amercias’ pipeline goals. This role will report to the Director of Field Marketing.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Americas is one of Similarweb main target markets, therefore it’s crucial for us to have a strong marketing presence in the region. The opportunity in this role will be to help to develop and execute the marketing strategy in the regional, working closely with the regional leaders, the local sales team, and global marketing partners.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Marketing team means your daily responsibilities may include:post-event follow-up, social, etc. with our global marketing team
- Manage marketing campaigns for the region, including but not limited to webinars, landing pages, videos, advertisements, and creatives
- Work directly with sales to support territory planning and marketing alignment within the region or team
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling and meet Strategic Account Team’s sales targets
- Develop, implement, and update, jointly with sales, pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Partner with cross-functional team leaders in sales and marketing to drive program strategies, approaches, and success criteria metrics
- Work closely with the global marketing team to ensure campaign alignment, pipeline targets, successful regional deployment of budget and demand generation
- Develop field marketing events and programs consistent with sales goals and market segment messaging and priorities, including client on site days and trainings
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to determine the best campaign plan to support events and other marketing activities
- Ensure all activities achieve standards, adhere to current messaging, and remain within branding guidelines
- Forecast, evaluate measure, and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Ensure lead campaigns are created within SFDC and routed correctly to the Sales teams
- Monitor key marketing performance metrics in SFDC
- Identify customer success stories to achieve maximum exposure and leverage toward both building the brand and providing valuable sales tools
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B marketing (preferably SaaS), event/webinar management, field marketing or integrated marketing
- Go-getter who is motivated to learn and grow in a fast-paced and cross-functional organization. Ability to multitask programs and projects with short timeframes. Competing priorities and ambiguity do not slow you down.
- Problem solver who can anticipate problems, know when to escalate, understand what tradeoffs should be made, and balance the needs of the business with delivering an experience that is valuable to the attendees
- Detail oriented planner with strong project management skills and ability to manage timeline with many moving parts and stakeholders, who can prioritize effectively to drive execution, and with the ability to think on your feet to discover creative solutions
- Well-versed in marketing and sales KPIs and measurement with strong analytical skills to quantify impact in lead and pipeline generation activities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building
- Relentlessly high standards
- Experience with MarTech systems such as Salesforce, Salesloft, etc. required
- Ability to travel to events and activities within the US (required)
**At Similarweb, collaborating with our colleagues in-office creates a more connected, unified culture. Our best work is a product of our face-to-face collaboration, with the ability to work partially from home.**
The base salary range for this position in New York City is $86,720 to $132,000 + benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, potential equity, employee stock purchase plan and paid sick and parental leave.
Individual compensation is based upon a number of factors, including qualifications and relevant experience.
The base salary range above is for the New York City metro area, and could vary for candidates in other locations.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.