Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4,300 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t slowed our growth!
We’re looking for a Market Intelligence Representative (MIR) to nurture relationships with inbound prospects from our free product, and turn them into qualified leads for our sales pipeline. This role will report to our Team Manager of MIR.
Our MIRs are the future Sales leaders of Similarweb and want a thriving career in either the New Business or Account Management space.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
We receive thousands of inbound leads through our free product, and many of them don’t yet know the value our marketing intelligence product can bring to their company. As an MIR, you will be the first touchpoint for these new prospects, proving to them the value of Similarweb by sharing relevant insights from our data.
The relationships you build, and the meetings you are able to create for the sales organization, will have a direct impact on our sales pipeline. This is your chance to launch your hi-tech career in a supportive environment, and provide real value to companies all around the world, from many different industries and verticals.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Demand Generation team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Taking inbound calls, chats and responding to contact forms to qualify relevant prospects that could benefit from Similarweb’s many digital intelligence solutions
- Finding relevant insights and data to share with prospects that showcase the true value that Similarweb would bring to their digital strategy
- Sharing these insights either verbally, or through email
- Filling the sales pipeline, by creating a set number of meetings between prospects and sales managers
- Partnering with our marketing department to brainstorm and execute campaigns that show the value of our insights to our registered user base
This is the perfect job for someone who is:
- Dynamic thinker: continuously invests in adopting or adapting to think and respond to challenges critically and creatively.
- Creative: Finding creative solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Communicator: excellent both verbally and written.
- Tech savvy: Embrace advanced technology and incorporate it into your daily workflow.
DRIVEN TO SUCCEED
- Goal driven: Motivated to achieve and exceed what is asked of them.
- Tenacious: Passion and grit are your currency and you know how to stay focused.
- Resilient: Can handle objections and not take them personally.
- Adaptable: Able to adjust to changes quickly.
- Collaborative: Team player who knows how to work with others to achieve your goals.
- Coachable: Listening to feedback and apply accordingly.
- Emotionally Intelligent: Ability to manage both your own emotions and understand the emotions of people around you.
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.