Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Intelligence Representative Team Leader
- Manage and coach a team of Marketing Intelligence Representatives to successfully book business for GTM
- You will manage and monitor all KPI’s such as calls, emails sent, meetings booked
- You will represent the front line of the company’s GTM efforts, playing an important role in growing the business. You’ll be tasked with developing the sales process and helping define the strategy in setting up your ‘pod’ for success.
- Responsibility for hiring and onboarding new MIR’s on their team
- Provide ongoing coaching and training to ensure positive growth and skill development
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders within SimilarWeb (GTM sales teams - mainly in the US)
- Work closely with the Data, CRM, Sales Team, and Sales Operation teams to ensure successful sales meetings
- Conduct regular analysis to understand the root cause of team performance and actions to accelerate growth
- Work days Monday-Friday
What will I bring to the team?
- Previous experience in a sales related function
- Previous people management experience in a sales function
- Previous and demonstrable experience developing leads (Outbound or Inbound)
- Overall understanding of web concepts and online marketing
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Experience with Salesloft or similar tools (Preferred)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Additional Languages- Advantage
- Familiarity with SaaS- Advantage
- Experience working closely with different functions in your org (Biz\Sales ops, Data teams, Sales team etc.)
- Hunger, ambition, drive in wanting to develop yourself personally in a fast-paced challenging business world
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in sales development, and or sales
- 1-2 years of experience as a manager
- Proven work experience as Sales Development Representative ; inbound and outbound experience preferred. Management, and Sales.
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B SaaS companies
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.