Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We Want You!
We’re looking for an experienced professional to build and execute our customers’ multi-channel acquisition, driving purchase behavior through the use of all available digital techniques, emerging platforms and technologies.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Design, define and build the entire user acquisition strategy across regions, products, platforms and audiences.
- Hire, manage and train professionals to manage all paid channels- PPC, Affiliates and Media Buying
- Optimize acquisition and remarketing channels’ ROI to increase demand and engage with potential prospects.
- Coordinate and execute “go-to-market” plans partnering closely with other marketing functions
- Constantly test designs, offers, content and user experience to drive conversions.
- Work closely with Data Science & BI teams to improve and evolve measurement, conversion infrastructure and data management platforms to gain deeper insights into the entire customers’ lifecycle.
- Conduct research on new and emerging digital platforms, techniques and partnerships. Develop a strong partnership strategy and partnership yearly calendar.
- Develop affiliate program strategy and define KPIs. Perform new affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
This is the perfect job for someone who has:
- At least 5 years of experience managing large-scale acquisition teams
- At least 3 years of experience as a PPC manager, affiliate management and/or media buying in a global internet company and/or well-known agency.
- Experience with B2B SaaS- strong advantage
- A track record of delivering outstanding growth in digital customer experience programs
- Knowledge of various PPC platforms- Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as Affiliate management platforms.
- An analytical mindset, methodological, ROI oriented
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong problem-solving and fact-based decision-making skills
- English at mother tongue or high level
- Excel expert (SQL knowledge- an advantage)
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWeb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.