Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to build the best in class Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking Tools for Market Research use cases.
This role will report to the Director of Product, Digital Research Intelligence.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Digital Research Intelligence is not only the core of Similarweb products, it also has a huge potential to disrupt the whole Market Research industry.
We are searching for a product manager that can capture the complexity of the Market Research use cases, and transform them into easy to use capabilities that help our customers understand their competitors’ businesses, find their weaknesses and strengths, and guide them to create winning business strategies.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Digital Research Intelligence team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Lead, own and execute a high impact product strategy and roadmap for the Research Intelligence, essential part of SimilarWeb core offering
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market through research and interviews
- Plan, prioritize and define features to realize the product vision
- Partner successfully with Engineering, Data Science, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales and Marketing to drive supreme product results
- Rollout features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing, closed and open beta programs
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback and iterate the features to achieve product goals
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Owns a BSc in computer science, industrial engineering, system engineering or equivalent experience
- Has at least 5 years of experience as a product manager in a fast paced B2B SaaS company
- Progressive thinking paired with strong execution. You can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- You shine at analyzing data and are seasoned in experimentation with deep passion and curiosity
- You have impeccable product taste, and have shipped products with great user experiences at scale
- You’ve brought a product to market and are savvy about positioning.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You have a captivating storytelling, superb communication & presentation skills
- Hands-on state of mind - a must!
- Preferred: Experience working with and building machine learning-based products and has experience in working with data-science teams
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
About the team
Similarweb is a product-led company, and we are an empowered team of diverse, experienced (and cool) product managers. We love our customers and are passionate about solving their problems in unique ways that propels the company to the top in its domain.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.